Monday, December 04, 2006

Roses

Roses for
Rose

I ventured into the Wellington Botanical Gardens today and found within them an amazing rose garden. The vast array of beautiful roses all in full bloom reminded me of my own precious Rose back home. Thus, I decided to take some pictures of the wonderful flowers and send them home for Rose to add some color to the bleak Seattle winter for her.




Here are my favorite ones. I hope you like them Kala. I know how much you love roses. All my love to you, Kala!

As always,
-Russ

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Hey Russ! Glad to hear you are having a fabulous time! I'm definately going to check out the Skype thing. I've heard of it, but never really thought about using it on this trip!

Very Jealous of your skydive! I'm excited to join the club in a few weeks when I get down under! Hope things are treating you well!

Kala said...

You are the sweetest person it the world. I love them so much you have no idea.... <3<3<3 I am smiling so much right now it hurts. Thank you for the roses you always know how to make me happy. Love you so much, Kisses, Kala Rose