
World Tour
ITINERARY
ITINERARY
The complete itinerary for my World Tour encompasses 17 countries spread across 4 continents. To the left is a detailed breakdown of how long and when we will be in each country (click on the image for a larger view).
PAST: Mike and I traveled together and had all sorts of adventures from Fiji to Thailand. In Thailand Kala joined us to make three and we had a blast with Fang as our local hookup. Then I headed off to China solo, Kala stayed behind for a Thai massage class, and Mike returned home for a couple months. I plowed ahead though northern China and into Tibet on my own and was exceedingly well rewarded for my efforts. Now Kala and I have convened in southern China.
FUTURE: Together Kala and I will travel overland from China through Vietnam and Cambodia to reach Thailand again. Then in Thailand we meet up with Mike and his girlfriend Amy. As a foursome we travel through Nepal and India. But when Mike and Amy head off to Europe, Kala and I will linger in India and then go to Egypt before advancing to Europe. Our first destination in Europe is Italy where we will meet up with my parents and some of their friends for a week in Tuscany. Then Kala and I will travel though more of Italy, the United Kingdom, and Ireland before heading back to the states. Our welcome back to the United States will be to the tone of New York City for a short stay before flying to Salt Lake City and driving back up to Bozeman to finish off the epic trip.
As always,
-Russ

1 comment:
Hey Mister,
you should update this with your pictures and fun stories (as I'm sure you have a ton of already)
Miss you so much!!!!
Post a Comment